Why Join Us
Being a part of Dr Clear Aligners means we emphasize and continuously cultivate a family-focused culture as we care for our people, and we believe in offering a career progression to help achieve their professional goals.
For recruitment find Janice +6011-54229598 or [email protected]
JOB OPENINGS :
- Establish strong rapport with partner clinics through effective communications and problem resolution.
- Liaison with various support departments (Accounts & -Finance, Marketing, Customer service and Sales) for daily operations work flow.
- Support all administrative issues, ie billing, monthly/daily report, case submission
- Perform other ad-hoc projects or duties as and when required.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related working experience
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and with people of all levels
- Meticulous and possess positive attitude
- Good sense of urgency
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
- Proficient in computer skills - MS Word, Power Point,Excel
Business Development Executive
What to expect when you are taking up the role?
- Develop partnership with dental clinics, clear aligners business & other product portfolios on assigned territory.
- You will be rewarded with various tiers of commission structures based on your performance.
- We care about your career growth, you will start as Executive level (Senior Executive for more experienced candidates), moving on to Team Lead, Assistant Manager, and Manager, along the way you grow with the company.
- You will be based in KL Head Office with the opportunity to travel & cover the Northern regions of Malaysia (periodical visits).
- Be open to travel to other regions of Malaysia as when needed for on-field customer support.
- Be ready for business trip to attend conferences / exhibitions / dental workshops, within Malaysia / Oversea, as when needed.
- Training will be provided to you from time to time to ensure you are professional to converse with dental professionals.
- Your travel expenses will be reimbursable.
- Possessed at least Diploma, in any field.
- With at least 1-3 years of sales/marketing/business development experience with people facing & customer handling.
- Candidates with Dental Background / Dental Sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- If you are a fresh graduate but with sales experience, you are welcome to apply.
- Based in Klang Valley, and able to travel to assigned territories.
- Good sense of urgency and adaptable to changes.
- Proficient in computer skills - MS Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to work under pessure and with minimal supervision
Digital Marketing Executive (FB)
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Manage Facebook ads including set up lead generation, messenger ads, engagement ads, etc
- Day-to-day SEM campaign management of multiple accounts
- Keep up-to-date with marketing trends & social media platforms (Fb,IG,tiktok, douyin, xiao hong shu)
- Research and monitors activity of competitors
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing to increase brand awareness
- Create quality content for advertising and marketing campaign.
- Prepare monthly report and update superiors on daily basis
- Copyright skills in English (Mandarin is a plus) to develop content across all social media platforms
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing , Mass Communication, Advertising or equivalent.
- Self motivated.
- At least 3 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Good copywriting skill
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of video editing is an added advantage.
Customer Service Executives
- Resolve customers’ complaints and enquiries efficiently by establishing strong rapport with customers through effective communications and problem resolution.
- Address complex operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines.
- Expand customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understand and address key customer individual needs.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Generate operational reports for management as needed.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and with people of all levels.
- Meticulous and possess positive attitude.
- Good sense of urgency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin and English. Prefer Mandarin speaking candidates as candidates will have to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to work pressure.
- Proficient in computer skills - MS Word, Power Point, Excel
- Position located in Alam Damai, Cheras.